Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ontario Arts Walk! Wow! What a Great Evening!

Home from the Ontario Arts Walk about an one hour now. I'm exhausted. Wow! I have a lot to share about my sensational evening meeting and making friends with so many astonishingly creative people. Please connect with me so that I can tag you in my next posts on this successful evening of artistic collaboration. I want to thank Erns Valdez for inviting me and the hosts and coordinators Liset Banks, Lebec Deweese, Jessica Hardy, and Lisa Kennedy.  I will post more when I am more coherent. For now its chicken broth and coma time. Night night. CelenaDiana.

art, music, food, California, design, Ontario, friends, positive, withalittlehelpfrommyfriends, creative, photography, fans, concert, poetry, bands, guitar,

No comments:

Post a Comment