Friday, February 15, 2013

My Featured Black History Presentation This Sunday

I will be one of the featured presenters/poets at  the Black History event in celebration of Black Poetry: Call (Volume II):  A Literary Celebration, at Cellar Door Books, 5225 Canyon Crest Dr, Ste 30A/B, Riverside , CA..  I will read poems from my published collection of poems, "Confessions" (lnevitable Press) and my poems published in the anthology, "2012 Writing From Inlandia".  I will also discuss my latest publication in the soon to be released, "Street Lit: Popularity, and Analysis" (Scarecrow Press).  I will also discuss iconic African Americans within my family and whom I have had the pleasure to meet.  For more information about my latest projects and upcoming projects, I invite you to view my google+ profile which will give you links to my social media and webpages.  There are many things going right in the world today.  I invite everyone to help me to celebrate and show others how much beauty and creativity there is in the world that we are blessed to witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment